Wednesday 1 October 2014

Nspa coconut fragrance body mist

Hello readers. I would like to tell you all about a nice little "gem" that I found in Asda. Being a mum I know that every penny counts and so when I spotted this product at £3 for 200ml I thought I would give it a go. 

Now, there are a range of other fragrances available too but I personally liked the coconut. I sprayed it on myself at 1oclock lunchtime and found that when putting my clothes in the wash the next day, the clothes still had the smell of coconut. The fragrance is medium not too strong, not too weak, yet lasting.

Also if you like to grab even more of a bargain, there are 2 for £4 right now. Once again these are sold by Asda. 
Thanks for reading. 

Let me know of any beauty bargains you have found lately in the comments for me to check out. 
Much love,

Jess
X



No comments:

Post a Comment